Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Saatchi NY: Day 2. Shooting in Westchester

With a 7am call time, I fought another day of jetlag and minimal sleep to get catch a cab at 620am into the city. Jumping into the agency van, we drove up 1.5 hours to Westchester, past the bronx and upstate. Vanessa, Tom (both art directors), Marcie (producer) and Liz gave me some running commentary as we headed upstate. Westchester is the most affluent area in the county with big, white houses, beautiful estates and apparently, some great golf courses. On our arrival, the house we were shooting at was buzzing with dogs, cats, breeders, trainers and the production crew. The house itself was beautiful, situated on about 10 acres of land with floor to ceiling views of the lake and the pretty autumn foliage.

Pippin the hero dog in place:


View from the loungeroom:



Watching Tom, Vanessa and the photograper work with the breeders and their animals gave me a new found admiration and appreciation for the patience required on a pet food brand! Long day but I think everyone was happy with the outcome..


1 comment:

  1. Natty!! I am so happy you are writing this blog. I want to know every bit of information. I was telling Dave how amazing it would be to check out New York while you were there and he made me search flights to see if there were any specials about so I could visit you! Oh.. I searched all night but no specials that would justify me having 2 holidays within a 3 month period :(.... BUT i'm still looking! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete